Smokehouse Bacon Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is made in less than 30 minutes and has all the flavors of a creamy, smoky Alfredo sauce with crispy bacon, and will soon become your favorite pasta dish!
1 lb. fettuccine, cooked according to box directions
6 slices Applewood Smoked Bacon
10 oz. of fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups fresh baby spinach
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup J&A Bacon Dressing
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
- Cook the bacon until crisp and then crumble; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook mushrooms until tender and reduced in size. Add in the minced garlic cloves and cook, stirring frequently, for a minute longer just until fragrant (take care that it doesn't burn). Remove the garlic and mushrooms to a plate.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in the same skillet you cooked the mushrooms and garlic in. Add in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Slowly whisk in heavy whipping cream and Bacon Dressing, bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and simmer for another 8-10 minutes, stirring very often. Once the sauce begins to thicken, reduce heat to low. Stir in the Mozzarella cheese, smoked paprika, and black pepper.
- Mix in the cooked bacon, fresh spinach, cooked mushrooms and garlic. Stir in the cooked pasta, mix until all incorporated and serve hot with additional fresh Parmesan cheese for garnish.
- Add some extra salt and pepper, to taste.