You will love this dip. This one is made with J&A Million Dollar Pickles, cream cheese and dried beef! This dip will have you grinning from ear to ear!
1 round loaf of bread (1 lb.)
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
9 oz. dried beef, chopped
1 jar (16 oz.) J&A Million Dollar Pickles, drained
Crackers for serving
To Make Bread Bowl:
- Cut a 1 1/2 inch slice off the top of the loaf; set aside.
- Hollow out the bottom part, leaving a thick shell.
- Cut or tear the slice from the top of the loaf and the bread from inside into bite-sized pieces.
To Make Dip:
- Using your mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in pickles and dried beef.
- Chill until ready to eat.
- Fill hollowed bread bowl with dip, serve with bread pieces and crackers.