Here's a great side dish for the holidays. Simple to prepare, yet packed with flavor to go with any meal.
1 1/2 lbs. broccoli
6-8 cloves of J&A Pickled Garlic
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Kosher salt and fresh pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To start, cut broccoli into florets, cut with the long part of stem.
- Then in a baking dish combine broccoli, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix to coat broccoli with oil.
- Roast broccoli about 20 minutes, until broccoli is browned and tender.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.